invalid maildirsize file while change Email quota
1. upcp to latest stable
2. run these two commands one after the other:
find /home/*/mail/ -name maildirsize | xargs rm -f
/scripts/generate_maildirsize --confirm --allaccounts
- Login to your server via FTP
- Navigate to the following path /mail/yourdomain.com/user
- From this directory, delete the file named maildirsize
- Once this file is deleted, the system should reform the mail account automatically with the correct mailbox quota size upon new email activity.
Notes: If the correct mailbox quota is still not being displayed, from within cPanel, you can navigate to email accounts and click the change quota button to set a new quota.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution