No one gets left behind
We want to increase the information and communication technologies (ICT) accessibility for differently-abled people (OKU). We hope to accelerate their digital adoption by providing special price for .my domain name. This benefit provides them opportunities to be inclusive in the global digital economy.
We only offer this lifetime benefit to Malaysian OKU above 18 years old. Just provide your original identity card (NRIC) and certified OKU card issued by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (JKM).
With 50% discount, you only need to pay RM60 for any new .my domain name and its subsequent domain renewal. You can subscribe up to 5 .my domain names through our website.
- Who is eligible for this benefit?
This benefit is eligible to differently-abled Malaysian who has OKU Identification Card. The applicant must be 18 years old and above and must submit their IC and OKU ID for the verification.
- I have an existing .my domain with MYNIC. Can I renew my domain through this benefit?
Sorry, but this benefit is only valid for a new registration of .my domain name starting 1st January 2020 onwards.
- How much should I pay?
You only need to pay RM60 for new .my registration and subsequent renewal (normal price is RM120). All prices are NOT inclusive of 6% Service Tax.
- How many domain names can I subscribed?
You can subscribe up to 5 .my domain names under one OKU ID.
- I already have a domain name. Can I register for another domain?
Yes, if it is a new .my domain name.
- I am a differently-abled person and the owner of a business entity. Can I apply this benefit for my business?
This benefit does not apply to a business entity or organisation. As for now, only an individual with valid OKU ID will enjoy the benefit for .my domain registration.
- Where do I subscribe to enjoy this benefit?
You can subscribe through our website. Please place [order here] without make payment and submit supporting documents for verification
- If I subscribe to this benefit, can I transfer ownership of domain name to another person?
Yes, the domain can be transferred to a new registrant and the benefit still applies if the new registrant is a registered OKU. However, if the new registrant is not a registered OKU, normal price (RM120) will be charged accordingly.